- Two room unit. One double bed in main bedroom and two single beds in living area (sleeps 4).
- Shared bathroom from main bedroom.
- Fireplace in living area.
- Great view of farm from “stoep”.
- Fully equipped kitchen with two plate stove and little oven, fridge, toaster, kettle, and coffee percolator.
- Often used as an annex to Ruth’s Cottage as they are very close together, but it has a separate entrance.
- Two single beds (sleeps 2), a dining table and seating.
- Bachelor style cottage with fully equipped kitchenette, a two plate cooker, fridge and kettle.
- Shower and toilet (flush toilet).
The Hog House
- Open plan studio living space with one double bed in sleeping area and one single bed in seating area (sleeps 3).
- Fully equipped kitchen, with a fridge, gas stove, and coffee percolator.
- Toilet and shower.
- Wooden chalet with two comfy chairs and a double bed (sleeps 2).
- Fully equipped kitchen area on the “stoep” with a gas plate and cooler box system. Freezing facilities available at main house.
- Solar lights.
- Large inside corner bath and toilet.
- Outside bath, shower and toilet available.
- Two wooden cabins with 2 bunk beds in each. Sleeps eight in total, with four people per cabin.
- Solar lighting in cabins, toilet and kitchen area. Kitchen is under rock overhang, with eating utensils and seating around table for eight people.
- Shower in rock overhang, open to the sky.
- Seating around the open fire pit.
- Camping is possible under the trees around the shacks, but will only be allowed if campers form part of the group booked in shacks.
- Fullyequipped outdoor kitchen with solar lighting in “kitchen” and kitchen utensils for 20 people.
- Two plate gas stove, kettle, salad bowls, tin mugs and plates.
- Hot water for shower and kitchen supplied by firing the “donkey” system.
- Two toilets.
- Two showers: one hot and cold water, the other only cold water; both open to the skies.
- No lights in toilet and showers.
- Maximum of 20 people.
- No power points. No demarcated sites.
- Double bed and two single beds (sleeps 4).
- Solar lights.
- Fully equipped kitchen area on the “stoep” with a gas stove and cooler box system. Freezing facilities available at main house.
- “Outhouse” next to caravan with shower and toilet.
- Toilet facilities.
We are pet friendly as long as you have a friendly pet! There are humans, chickens, pigs, cats, dogs and other wild animals on the farm. We all live in harmony, if you think your animal can fit in he / she is welcome. We will not tolerate animals that eat our pets or chase our staff.
In all our facilities we use dry toilet systems making use of sawdust (except Rykie’s Cottage). This way we do not waste precious drinking water or pollute the groundwater. These toilets get removed and replaced once a day or more if needed and taken to a compost system where it is recycled for use on our woodlot / forest.
Reservations are only confirmed on receipt of a deposit of 50% of the cost of the stay. Unless we have a booking for the same evening, we will not expect you to leave early on day of departure.