Located in the heart of the Swartland, our family-run Bed-and-Breakfast is a hideaway for those longing for rest.Opening Hours
Whether you simply visit for the weekend or come for an extended stay, you’ll be sure to find and excuse to come and visit us again and again.
– 3 Star grading has been awarded by the SA Tourism Grading Council
– 4 Garden units next to the swimming pool. Garden units can be booked either as self catering or Bed-and-Breakfast.
– 4 Double bedrooms with television, tea & coffee facilities, and heating and cooling available.Opening Hours
– Full English breakfast served daily.
– Safe Parking.
– Less than five minutes away from a golf course.
– Evening meals served on request.
– A two-bedroomed self-catering cottage with a small conference centre (20-30 guests) has been added to our existing accommodation. Rates on application.